Tonaro Go Kart Specs...
Our Tonaro Go-Karts are safe and reliable and promises awesome fun suitable for the whole family.
With a 4 stroke petrol engine, our karts are simplistic in design. The centrifugal clutch and just one gear are very easy to use with the mono suspension knobbly pneumatic tyres and a rear hydraulic brake. All karts come with a 3 point harness safety belt. They can be easily governed for younger children by a simple screw adjustment. Ideal for all the family.
Standard Go Kart
Standard Go Kart with Roll Cage
Standard Go Kart with Wet Clutch and 7inch Rear Wheels
- The Tonaro Go-Kart has a reliable, durable and easy to maintain high-quality 196cc generic Honda motor at the heart of its performance.
- All Tonaro Go-Karts have the same mild steel chassis.
- Automatic drive is either by centrifugal clutch or wet clutch
- Braking is done via a hydraulic disk brake
- Unique hand-operated accelerate and brake function
- Both off-road knobbly and slick tyres are available
- An easily accessible safety cut out switch is located on the steering wheel
- Designed with a low center of gravity, flipping over is highly unlikely in normal, responsible riding conditions
- Speed can be governed for younger riders by a simple screw adjustment.
- Length 1650mm
- Width 960mm
- Height: 800mm
- Maximum speed: 55km/h
- Tonaro Go-Karts come semi pre-assembled in a box, and are easy to put together. A complete assembly instruction manual is provided in your shipment.
- Not too keen on the DIY idea? Let us assemble your Go-Kart for you and get riding!
Distribution & Delivery
Tonaro Go-Karts are available for collection from our distribution centre in Weltevreden Park, Johannesburg. Alternatively, we can freight your Go-Kart nationwide and directly to you.
Spares and Accessories
We stock an extensive range of spare parts at very affordable prices and if you wish to build your own go-kart, please see all of our go-kart parts available to buy online
- Spend time and explain carefully how to operate to young children and inexperienced riders.
- Always supervise children.
- Ensure seatbelts and safety helmets are worn at all times
- Explain clearly use of the throttle and brake handle, and the kill switch.
- Ensure tyre pressure is kept at 15-20psi
- Once the engine has been started, go over all controls and ensure they are operating effectively. Make adjustments accordingly
Important – Conditions of Use
- All our karts are off road leisure go karts and as no safety standards are available, driving is at your own risk.
- Neither the manufacturer nor Tonaro Gokartsonline are liable for personal or other damage neither to participating or non – participating persons. At delivery the owner takes full responsibility for the kart and use of the kart.
- Ensure that the person driving is of an age, size and has the necessary skills and experience to drive the kart safely.
- Drivers under 16 must do so only with the permission of their parents/guardian. Younger children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
CONTACT US NOW FOR SALES AND SERVICE!
Contact Us (National)
DEAN 082 602 0107
Contact Us (Gauteng)
STEPHEN – 082 213 1430
Contact Us (Cape Town)
IVAN – 084 499 6115
Contact Us (Middleburg)
SHAWN – 083 617 1507